Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social Scope for BlackBerry gets a major update

Go down

Social Scope for BlackBerry gets a major update Empty Social Scope for BlackBerry gets a major update

Social Scope for BlackBerry gets a major update Social10

Social Scope (social scope) has just been updated to version 0.9.5.158 and this one’s a huge update! I noticed Social Scope had been acting up on me the past couple of days so I kinda was expecting this update (more like hoping for it). Besides the regular bug fixes, there are several other changes such as:

- When replying you can see the tweet you are replying too as well as the tweet you wrote getting the reply (no need to check the entire conversation now)

- Profiles have been completely revamped, they are more organized and now you have a top bar with 4 new options: Twitter profile, Timeline (Timeline reviews), you can see the latest updates without having to leave the profile, Replies, every tweet where that user mentions you, and finally, Favorites (favorites), all of this user’s favorite tweets.

- Overall speed improvement. Not only is the app faster and a less laggy, it also loads data a lot faster too.

If you’re a lucky Social Scope user then make sure you update! You should get an update notification next time you open the app but if you don’t you can hit Menu -> Settings, go all the way down and hit “Check for Updates”. As a last resort, you can go to getsocialscope.com and download the update there.

Download
Bored
Bored
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.broberry.biz

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit