Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Virgin Mobile to Launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in White

Go down

Virgin Mobile to Launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in White Empty Virgin Mobile to Launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in White

Virgin Mobile to Launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in White Virgin10

The rollout of the BlackBerry Bold 9780 keeps coming, and this morning I have a little more news to that effect. Word has it that Virgin Mobile Canada will launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in White. Nice!

As per usual, the folks at Best Buy (yes, in Canada) have lifted the lid on any ‘surprise’ Virgin Mobile might have wanted. Best Buy posted the Virgin Mobile 9780 on their site yesterday, showing off the ‘SuperTab’ ($124.99) and off-contract ($499.99) pricing.

At the moment Best Buy lists the Virgin Mobile 9780 as ‘in-store only’, but look for that ‘buy now’ button to appear real soon… and you better be fast on the click when it happens, because I have a feeling these white bad boys are going to fly off the shelves mighty quick.

White BlackBerry devices always seem to be in high demand, in part due to the somewhat ‘rare’ nature of the livery. In the past I’ve managed to get my hands on a few white Berry devices, and truth be told… they’re sweet.
Bored
Bored
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.broberry.biz

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit