Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CNBC Pro Financial App for BlackBerry Launches

Go down

CNBC Pro Financial App for BlackBerry Launches Empty CNBC Pro Financial App for BlackBerry Launches

CNBC Pro Financial App for BlackBerry Launches Blackb20

CNBC has just launched a BlackBerry app for you financial types to monitor worldwide stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds and lots more while on the move. Real-time market data is provided in full graphs showing historical data, and come with added analysis from recent and archived CNBC video clips. There’s also news alerts tailored to your watchlist, pushed to your device as they happen. In addition to the mobile app, a CNBC Pro subscription includes a variety of web tools, which is really ideal if you need to drill down deep into data.

When combined with something like the E*trade BlackBerry app, I’d imagine investors who are perpetually on the move could easily stay on top of everything they need. I’m not sure I’d be quite as interested in CNBC’s analyst/opinion stuff as I would be their hard numbers, but for those who want both, you’ll have access to live TV from US, EUrope and Asia Pacific on your BlackBerry too.

The real clincher here is the pricetag, but maybe you financial types are used to paying this kind of money for similar services. For 500 quotes/month, you can pay $29.99/month or $299.99/year. For 1000 quotes/month, it’s $49.99/month or $499.99/year. Wacky. Casual investors need not apply, I guess. Here’s a little video showing off some of the features so you can decide if it’s worth it. Head over to the CNBC Pro minisite for more info.

moutley
moutley
Sponsor
Sponsor

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit