Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rhapsody Music Launched for BlackBerry

Go down

Rhapsody Music Launched for BlackBerry Empty Rhapsody Music Launched for BlackBerry

Rhapsody Music Launched for BlackBerry Blackb15

Rhapsody has wrapped up its BlackBerry beta and is now offering its streaming music service on App World. After signing up for a $10/month subscription, you can get access to 10 million tracks on demand over either Wi-Fi or 3G, tune in to tailor-made radio stations, listen to what’s popular, browse through categories of music, or search for specific songs. If you particularly like a song, you can also buy it for between $0.69 and $1.29/track.

Rhapsody also has Android and iPhone clients, but I’m finding it hard to really differentiate between the multitude of streaming music apps these days. Pretty much all of them let you bring up songs on-demand, listen to a playlist generated by user input, and buy songs on your phone. It’s rare that I have trouble finding any particular song on any of them, though I suppose the more obscure your tastes are, the more important a wide selection is. The only feature really left for mobile music apps to explore is integrating Shazam-style music ID within their apps.

In any case, you can download Rhapsody Get The Forum
Bored
Bored
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.broberry.biz

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit