Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TELUS BlackBerry Style 9670 Dummy Units Arriving In-Store – Launch Imminent

Go down

TELUS BlackBerry Style 9670 Dummy Units Arriving In-Store – Launch Imminent Empty TELUS BlackBerry Style 9670 Dummy Units Arriving In-Store – Launch Imminent

TELUS BlackBerry Style 9670 Dummy Units Arriving In-Store – Launch Imminent Telus-11

Yes, we’ve heard that TELUS will have the BlackBerry Style 9670 on offer… the question is, and still remains: How soon? The first rumors had the device hitting TELUS shelves in early November. With those days come and gone, it’s safe to say we should see it in-store and online very soon… and that looks to be the case.

Our friends at MobileSyrup have posted pictures of TELUS BlackBerry 9670 dummy units, which are arriving at TELUS locations across the country as we speak. This can only mean one thing: Launch is coming soon! If I was a betting man (and I am), I’d say we can look for the Style 9670 on TELUS this coming week.

Pricing is rumored to come in at $399.99 for the device outright. As always, we’ll have to wait for the official launch to see what the full pricing rundown will be.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had the good fortune to play with the Style a little bit, pre-release. At first blush, I really thought I wasn’t going to like it… But after spending some quality time with the Style, it really isn’t that bad. The full QWERTY keyboard packed into the flip form factor is a definite plus. Pearl Flip users will want to give the Style a thorough look… A full QWERTY with a larger display and BlackBerry 6 has to be a win, right?
Bored
Bored
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.broberry.biz

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit